Not Paid for Work?
Towards Justice Can Help
Who We Are: Towards Justice is a nonprofit organization that supports workers who have experienced wage theft. Learn more about our staff, our work and the workers we've served. Since 2014 we've supported over 1,100 workers and recovered $800,000+ in stolen wages, penalties and fees.
What Is Wage Theft: Wage theft is when a worker is not paid properly for their work. Identifying wage theft can be tricky, if you answer YES to the questions below, you may be a victim of wage theft.
- Did you work and not get paid?
- Did you employer take money out of your paycheck?
- Did you work more than 40 hours in a week but not receive overtime?
- Did your employer call you an independent contractor or give you a 1099, but supervise you like an employee?
- Did you have to pay for tools or equipment?
- Did you receive a paycheck that bounced?
- Did your employer pay you for fewer hours than you worked?
How We Can Help You: If you've experienced wage theft and would like legal assistance, our team provides free and confidential legal case analysis.
If you would like Towards Justice to contact you,
please complete the form below or call (720) 441 2236